Search This Blog

Thursday 18 March 2010

Rihanna exorcism experience and Beyonce and Alicia put it in a love song live




Images courtsey of thisrnb.com

Ok so I really didn't want to make this blog an entertainment one. But it seems that I'm coming up with stories that I really wouldn't class as 'news'. So im doing another section for entertainment. (after all I have to cater to many audiences) But still expect the lastest news stories to know whats really happening in the world we are living in, not just entertainment. Right now I have an essay to write on the sovereignty of the European Union (got to continue with the hustle). But I'll leave you with a funny video of Rihanna talking about experiencing an exorcism. And Alicia Keys and Beyonce live at The Garden put it in a love song.(sorry about the quality of video.)




No comments:

Post a Comment