Search This Blog

Friday 12 March 2010

First Time Voters Question Time BBC3


I really enjoyed watching first time voters question time, hosted by Dermot O Leary on BBC 3 and believe it did a good job of engaging young people into politics. I think this is something that is needed and should be a regular feature on BBC 3. One thing I really noticed about the politicians that were present on the panel was that they're focus was more on scoring cheap points against each other and promoting their particular parties rather than directly answering the question. This is something I also noticed on the regular question time too and in some ways to me felt very reminiscent of childish school antics. Someone that really spoke to me was Tim campbell, the winner of apprentice, he was very direct, straight to the point and honest and he is sure to get many more fans out of this I know I am already one.
If you haven't already seen it catch it on BBC I-player.

No comments:

Post a Comment