Search This Blog

Monday 15 March 2010

Diary of a Female Hustler


Female Hustler [fee-male huss-ler](n)- a female who works her butt off to try and make it despite all adversity

I have decided to add a new feature to my blog, a diary of a female hustler i.e. moi :P.On a more serious note this feature is for any ambitious person (Male or female) who has a strong desire to be who they want to be and won't stop until they achieve it.

I feel there are a lack of stories out there for the average person on the street trying to do what they want in life. Whether that be a single mum struggling to provide food for her kids. Or a guy working their butt off at Asda who has no qualifications but knows that they are destined for more.

You will follow me on my endeavours to try and make it, the ups and also the downs. At the moment I'm at uni doing a degree in Law and international studies. My passion is writing and I would love to be a journalist and one day publish a poetry book of all the poems that I have written, and branch out into spoken word poetry.I further have a strong desire to help people and believe the struggles that I have been through, were given to me for a reason: to assist others. I don't know exactly what the title for that job is yet :P but I know it will work itself out soon.

What do you want to be? I guarantee If you have the hustlers mentality you'll make it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment