Search This Blog

Saturday 20 March 2010

Bringing back the baggies and crops















When It comes to fashion I really couldn't care less about whats in or whats not. Its about what I personally think is hot :). And I am, feeling the cute tomboy look, I'm talking about those baggy AAliyah style jeans. I love cropped tops as well, yes, cropped jackets, cropped jumpers, cropped everything. If you don't feel like baring your stomach rocking a strappy top underneath always makes it very stylish.
You can get cropped tops from Topshop, New look, Miss Selfridges, asos and dr jays.com. As well as many other clothes stores.
You can buy baggy jeans aka boyfriend jeans at very.co.uk, and probably top shop, and dorothy perkins too.
A perfect combination would be a cropped top and baggy jeans for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment