Search This Blog

Sunday 1 May 2011

Headscarf day




Today is what I like to call a head scarf and tracksuit bottoms day.... On these days I don't really go out. But I usually spend HOURS on the internet and time seems to literally fly by. One thing I love to do is watch spoken word poetry or pointless reality shows, oh and Question time.

I feel like there has been a bit of a dry spell on the spoken word poetry front. I am waiting for some of my favourite artist to come out with a new poem that I can fall in love with.

Anywho whilst I am waiting I thought I would share a few poems that I personally like with you.

I hope you enjoyed the pic of my lovely attire :P. (There's a reason that I don't go out.)

On a sadder note my sister's going back to Uni and leaving me :(

'The sight I crave can only take flight if I realise I've been given wings to soar to the highest height...'







Ha ha I've realised that I have posted only females I'll post males in a later post.
for more spoken word in the Uk go on www.Manorlogz.co.uk
for US search in youtube for def poetry jam or P4CM







No comments:

Post a Comment